ATTENTION: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we are cutting our hours to 9:00am-4:00pm EDT, Monday-Friday until further notice.
We are still shipping Monday-Friday at this time.
In store pickup is currently unavailable.
In stock orders placed now will be shipped next business day.
|Manufacturer||International Door Closer|
|Special Shipping Type||No|
International Door Closer 9001 Series
1. ADA (Handicap) multi-sized closer with adjustable spring power
2. Adjustable spring power 1 through 6 (adjustable after installation)
3. Precision cast aluminum housing with forged steel arm
4. Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climate operation. Using a fire resistant oil with an
operating range from -43.6°F (-42°C) to 140°F (60°C)
5. Standard sweep and latch speed
6. Standard adjustable backcheck or without backcheck
7. Two speed control valves allow closing and latching speeds to be controlled by separate
valves; fully adjustable after installation
8. Standard Tri-packed for regular arm, top jamb and parallel arm application
9. Numerous accessories are available to allow for special installations or adaptability
10. Finishes available in Aluminum (AL) and Duronodic (DU)
3/4" X 11-3/32" Hole Spacing
Are you looking for commercial hardware? Robert Brooke and Associates specializes in commercial hardware for schools, universities, churches, YMCA, offices, businesses, warehouses and exhibit halls. Order your commercial hardware online by using this site, or call Robert Brooke and Associates for your commercial hardware specialties by phone at (800) 642-2403 weekday from 8AM—5PM Eastern Time. Robert Brooke and Associates ships commercial hardware in the United States, Canada and the world, and has been doing so since 1970. For the best price on commercial hardware with personal service and fast delivery times, call Robert Brooke and Associates
We are using secure Paypal & Authorize.net payment method. You can pay directly from your Credit Card via Authorize.net or Paypal and NEVER store your card information on our site