In stock orders placed now will be shipped next business day.
Please be advised: Our office hours December 21st are 8am-11:30am and we will be closed December 24th through December 26th in observance of Christmas.
|Special Shipping Type||No|
• Engineered with minimum components and maintenance-free
• Modular design allows for phased component installation. Chassis assembly can be mounted separately to secure the door during construction
• Retrofits to all applications
• One chassis design to accept all available functions/trims
• Reinforced cast (ZA) alloy chassis – exceptional strength and durability. Withstands 2X more static load forces compared to a stamped steel chassis
• Endures over 4 times the ANSI/BHMA A156.3 2001 Grade 1 cycle testing standard
• Non-handed rim; reversible vertical rod
• Solid stainless steel latch. Meets UL panic test requirements without roller strikes which compromise strength and durability
• Three year warranty
Are you looking for commercial hardware? Robert Brooke and Associates specializes in commercial hardware for schools, universities, churches, YMCA, offices, businesses, warehouses and exhibit halls. Order your commercial hardware online by using this site, or call Robert Brooke and Associates for your commercial hardware specialties by phone at (800) 642-2403 weekday from 8AM—5PM Eastern Time. Robert Brooke and Associates ships commercial hardware in the United States, Canada and the world, and has been doing so since 1970. For the best price on commercial hardware with personal service and fast delivery times, call Robert Brooke and Associates
We are using secure Paypal & Authorize.net payment method. You can pay directly from your Credit Card via Authorize.net or Paypal and NEVER store your card information on our site